Patch Notes: v1.0.2
- Tutorial dialogues will once again show up when replaying the same level.
- Adjusted tutorial dialogues to better clarify certain mechanics.
- Added visual note on the Roster screen to inform users that talents are stackable.
- Reduced the hitpoints of Brick Walls 2 hits, and Stone Walls 3 hits. Ruin Walls remain at 4 hits.
- Added a slight delay between zombie spawns from Shriekers screaming. This reduces the overall rate at which zombies will fall from highlighting a Shrieker.
- Hovering the cursor over the grid will now make the chambered bomb highlight slots, without clicking and holding down the mouse button.
Patch Notes: v1.0.1
- Updated several audio sound effects to better suit the objects they are attached to.
- Updated Steamworks SDK to support Unity IL2CPP scripting backend.
- Fixed a bug that was causing a delay the first time the leaderboard was shown.
- When opening the leaderboard dialog it will auto scroll to the players current ranking.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing dialogue windows from being shown, on computers not using English region date + time format.